1.1. The contracting parties have agreed that the buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the seller of his name and surname, address of permanent residence, including postal code, telephone number and e-mail address.
1.2. Buyer resp. the person concerned (hereinafter referred to as the "buyer" or "the person concerned") provides personal data to the seller voluntarily in order to fulfill his obligations arising from the purchase contract and further communication with him. Without their provision, the seller cannot properly perform the contract with the buyer and therefore it will not be possible to conclude it with the buyer. The purpose of processing this personal data is to issue a tax document, pre-contractual relationships, buyer identification, order confirmation by phone or e-mail, delivery of goods, registration on the online store hk-green.sk, implementation of marketing activities, information about news and special offers.
1.3. The seller processes the personal data of the persons concerned for marketing purposes on the basis of their request or. consent of the person concerned in accordance with Act no. no. 18/2018 Coll. NR SR. The affected person expresses his / her consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose when ordering goods via the hk-green.sk online store, when registering on the hk-green.sk online store or in another suitable way. The affected person agrees by checking the appropriate box before sending the order or when registering on the online store hk-green.sk, that the seller processes and stores his personal data in the range of name, surname, e-mail address in the seller's activities regarding sending information about news and stock offers and processed them in its Marketing information system. The Buyer grants the Seller this consent for a definite period until the purpose of processing the Buyer's personal data is fulfilled.
1.4. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer honestly declares that he gives consent in accordance with Art. § 11 par. 1 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "ZnOOÚ"), that the seller processes and stores his personal data to the extent specified in point 1.1. for the purposes set out in point 1.2. The seller undertakes to handle and dispose of the buyer's personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. After fulfilling the purpose of processing, the Seller shall immediately ensure the liquidation of the Buyer's personal data in accordance with Art. § 17 par. 1 ZnOOÚ. The buyer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the revocation of consent by the buyer to the seller.
1.5. The buyer has the right and the opportunity to update personal data directly in the online mode on the website of the online store, in the customer section, immediately after logging in.
1.6. The Seller declares that in accordance with Art. § 6 par. 2 letter c) ZnOOÚ will collect personal data exclusively for the purpose stated in point 1.2. these general terms and conditions.
1.7. The Seller declares that in accordance with Art. § 6 par. 2 letter e) ZnOOÚ shall ensure that personal data are processed and used exclusively in a manner appropriate to the purpose for which they were collected.
1.8. The Seller declares that in accordance with the provisions of § 6 par. 2 letter i) ZnOOÚ will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a way that does not contradict ZnOOÚ or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will it circumvent them.
1.9. The buyer has the right to request the seller upon written request
- confirmation of whether or not personal data about him are being processed
- in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system to the extent of:
a) identification data of the seller and the seller's representative, if appointed,
(b) the identity of the intermediary; this does not apply if the seller does not proceed in accordance with § 8 ZnOOÚ when obtaining personal data,
c) the purpose of the processing of personal data,
d) a list of personal data or the scope of personal data according to § 10 par. 4, first sentence ZnOOÚ a
(e) additional information which, having regard to all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data, is necessary for the buyer to guarantee his rights and legally protected interests, in particular: - instructions on voluntariness or the obligation to provide the requested personal data; if the seller obtains the buyer's personal data on the basis of the buyer's consent pursuant to § 11 ZnOOÚ, he shall also notify the time of validity of the consent, and if the buyer's obligation to provide personal data arises from a directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union, an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound or , the seller notifies the buyer of the legal basis which imposes this obligation on him and notifies him of the consequences of the refusal to provide personal data,
- circle of recipients, if it is expected or obvious that personal data will be made available to them
- third parties if it is anticipated or obvious that personal data will be provided to them
- form of disclosure if personal data are to be disclosed
- third countries, if it is assumed or obvious that the transfer of personal data to those countries will take place
1.10. When issuing a decision under paragraph 1.14. the buyer is entitled to get acquainted with the procedure of processing and evaluation of operations:
- in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which it obtained its personal data for processing
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data which are the subject of processing
- correction or disposal of your incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are the subject of processing
- destruction of her personal data, the purpose of the processing of which has ended; if official documents containing personal data are the subject of processing, he may request their return
- liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law
- blocking of her personal data due to revocation of consent before the expiration of its validity, if the seller processes personal data on the basis of the buyer's consent
1.11. The right of the buyer according to point 1.10. points 3 and 4 may be restricted only if such restriction results from a special law or its application would violate the protection of the buyer, or would violate the rights and freedoms of others.
1.12. The buyer has the right to object to the seller on the basis of a free written request
- processing of her personal data, which she assumes are or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without her consent, and request their liquidation
- the use of the title, name, surname and address of the buyer for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal system, or the provision of the title, name, surname and address of the buyer for the purposes of direct marketing.
1.13. The buyer, on the basis of a written request or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time against the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 para. 3 letter a), e), f) or g) ZnOOÚ by expressing legitimate reasons or by providing evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and legally protected interests, which are or may in a specific case be harmed by such processing of personal data; if this is not prevented by legal reasons and it is proven that the buyer's objection is justified, the seller is obliged to block and destroy the personal data, the processing of which the buyer objected to, without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
1.14. Upon written request or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, the buyer has the right to object to the seller at any time and not to submit to the seller's decision, which would have legal effects or significant impact, if such a decision is issued solely on the basis of automated processing of his personal data. The buyer has the right to request the seller to review the issued decision by a method different from the automated form of processing, while the seller is obliged to comply with the buyer's request, so that the decisive role in reviewing the decision will play an authorized person; the seller informs the buyer about the method of examination and the result of the finding within the period according to point 1.21. The buyer does not have this right only if provided by a special law, which provides for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the buyer, or if in pre-contractual relations or during the existence of contractual relations, the seller issued a decision to comply with the buyer's request, or the contract has taken other appropriate measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the buyer.
1.15. If the buyer exercises his right
- in writing and it follows from the content of her application that she is exercising her right, the application shall be deemed to have been filed pursuant to this Act; the request submitted by e-mail or the buyer will deliver in writing no later than three days from the date of its sending
- in person orally in the record, from which it must be clear who exercised the right, what he claims and when and who made the record, his signature and the signature of the buyer; the seller is obliged to hand over a copy of the record to the buyer
- in the case of an intermediary pursuant to point 1 or 2 of this paragraph, the latter is obliged to forward this request or registration to the seller without undue delay
1.16. If the buyer suspects that his personal data is being processed unjustifiably, he may submit a proposal to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic to initiate proceedings on personal data protection.
1.17. If the Buyer does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
1.18. If the buyer is not alive, her rights under this law may be exercised by a close person.
1.19. Buyer's request according to point 1.9., 1.10. 1 /, 3 / to 6, and point 1.12. to 1.14. equipped by the seller free of charge.
1.20. Buyer's request according to point 1.10. 2 / shall be provided by the seller free of charge, except for payment in the amount which may not exceed the amount of purposefully incurred material costs associated with making copies, supplying technical media and sending information to the buyer, unless a special law provides otherwise.
1.21. The Seller is obliged to process the Buyer's request in writing in accordance with paragraphs 1.19. and 1.20. no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
1.22. Restriction of Buyer's Rights under Section 1.11. the seller shall notify the buyer and the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay.
1.23. The Seller declares that in accordance with Art. § 15 par. 1 letter b) ZnOOÚ processes the personal data of the buyer for the purposes specified in point 1.2. these conditions through the following intermediaries: PIANETA sro, DPD sro, TOPTRANS EU as
- After sending the order or registration, the buyer can receive reports on offers of goods, promotions and services of the seller. The customer can cancel the sending at any time after logging in to the client center in the "My account" section and the "My newsletter" subsection.
- By checking the box before sending the order, the buyer expresses that he has read these general terms and conditions, fully understood their content and that he agrees with them.
- The seller reserves the right to change these general terms and conditions of purchase. The obligation to notify the change of general purchase conditions in writing is fulfilled by placing it on the website https://hk-green.cz.
- Relationships not regulated by these general terms and conditions are subject to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, Act No. 22/2004 CFU on Electronic Commerce and amending Act No. 128/2002 CFU on state control of the internal market in matters of consumer protection and amending certain acts, as amended No. 284/2002 CFU as amended and Act No. 102/2014 CFU on consumer protection in distance selling.
- All prices in Bitcoin are converted from the price in Euros according to the Bitcoin Best Bid (BBB) exchange rate provided by our BitPay partners. All Bitcoin transactions are accompanied by an invoice that is valid for 15 minutes. If the payment is not made within the given limit, it is necessary to create a new invoice. Canceled orders: Canceled orders may be eligible for a refund of euros. Reimbursement will be issued in the full amount of the value of the order on behalf of the Euro to the bank account as requested by the buyer. Returned orders: Returned orders will be entitled to a refund of funds in euros to a bank account as requested by the buyer. Payment Anomalies: Should any of the following situations arise when paying on behalf of Bitcoin, our customer support will try to contact you to help you resolve the situation. Redeemed order: the redeemed order will be accepted and all funds over the required amount will be returned to the buyer. Insufficiently paid order: The order will be canceled and payment will be returned to the buyer. Late paid order: The order will be canceled and payment will be returned to the buyer. In the event that neither LUCULLUS sro nor BitPay is able to verify the legitimacy of the Bitcoin transaction, the order will be canceled.
- These general terms and conditions take effect against the buyer by concluding a purchase contract
Which personal data do we collect from you?
- In order to be able to fulfill your requirements, wishes as much as possible and subsequently be able to meet them according to your ideas and expectations, we therefore need to know your personal data. We then use the collected data to support and deepen the best possible relationship between you and our company LUCULLUS sro In order for us to be able to fulfill this intention as best we can, we need your consent to the processing of personal data.
- The way we try to get this information from you is when creating an order on our website. You are automatically registered in our system. We have your name, surname, billing and delivery address, telephone and e-mail contact. The company LUCULLUS sro follows the valid legislation and general business conditions during this whole process.
Why do we need this data from you?
- Personal data is primarily used for the electronic processing of your order, for the correct delivery of goods from your order, as well as for receipt, settlement of payments that we receive from you and, last but not least, for communication with you regarding your order. These tasks form a very essential and integral part of our work.
- For the marketing purposes of our company LUCULLUS sro, your personal data is also used, as well as for the creation of various statistics, which are, however, compiled only for the internal intentions of our company. Your personal data will not be provided to third parties, with the exception of subcontractors and intermediaries, but only those data that contribute to the necessary and successful implementation of your order and its subsequent delivery. LUCULLUS sro is committed to this.
How to change, update, delete your personal data?
- Our customers can edit their personal data at any time after logging in to their account, or in the form of a written request, which must be sent to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. After this action, your personal data will be subsequently deleted from the database of the company LUCULLUS sro, which will no longer process them.
- If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter from our company LUCULLUS sro by e-mail, you can unsubscribe free of charge by clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the newsletter.
What are cookies and what are they meaning to us?
- ookie is a short text file that web pages you visit send to your browser. The company LUCULLUS sro uses these so-called cookies to improve and simplify your visit to our website https://hk-green.cz. They are not used by our company to store your personal information, nor do we share it with any third party.
- With the help of cookies, we obtain data such as the number of visits to our website, the total number of customers, so in this way we find out what kind of goods you buy on the Internet and so we can offer you your product at a discounted price, eg through a newsletter.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser for online shopping.